Better late than never the sun has decided to turn up in Manchester, and if you’re partial to enjoying it’s warming rays with a drink in hand then there are a few fantastic outdoor drinking spots in Manchester that you can head to:
– The Deansgate: a green oasis that escapes the shadow of the looming Beetham tower. Green foliaga and flowering plants adorn this roof terrace.
– Dukes 92: One of the most popular beer gardens in the city. It’s large canal side patio caters for huge numbers of revellers whenever the sun is shining.
– Canal Street: Plenty of places to enjoy a drink in the sun on the pedestrianised canal-side street in the heart of the gay village.
– Space: Just off Oxford Road, Space has a fantastic roof terrace complete with DJ and bar, ensuring that you’ll never have to miss a second of the sunshine.
– Jacksons 1836: Over in Piccadilly basin is this spacious canal-side patio area, that holds the sun into the early evening.
– Deansgate Locks: Recline on the decking outside any of its many bars and if you end up staying late then there’s no need to move to keep the party going.
– Rain Bar: A tranquil multi-level canal side patio that gets plenty of sunlight during the day.
– Kro: Looking out over Piccadilly Gardens, it’s an excellent place to enjoy a spot of people watching.
Let me know of your favourite outdoor drinking hideouts.